Thursday 24 May 2012

Dear #Twimboz, Why isn't EVERYBODY on #Telecel Zimbabwe??? (c.c. @TechZim)

Whats up fellow residence of Zimbabwe

I'm not a Telecel employee, nor do they fund me or know me. As I sit here wuth $36 plus Bonus (Telcel-Telecel) Airtime thinking of who I can call, I started thinking about why everyone isn't leaving the expensive unreliable Econet and jumping shit to a company that is potentially Cheaper by 50% on Calls and DATA.

Img_0817

In @TechZim's article about Telecel being the Cheapest Mobile Data company, they failed to mention that apart from being 50% cheaper on DATA bundles, they also Give you FREE, (YES FREE) value equivalent for the amount you top up on every $1 MegaJuice voucher...

Img_0818

So, you buy $5, which can give you 110 MB's (at the current $2.5o per 55MB) and you automatically get $5 free to call other TELECEL lines...

SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIT!!! 

I mean guys... Seriously y'all! This, in any other country, would be a NO BRAINER! I need more of my friends and Fam on Telecel so we can all save and force the other to knock down their price!

My iPhone chews bundles like a Goat does grass. On Econet I would be totally fu**ed! With Whatsapp, Skype, Fring and Email push always on... I mean it makes sense!

DO THE MATH!!! 

Any ways RANT over. Please buy a telecel line... its $1 for 2! one for u and the other for you wifey/hubby/boy/Girl(friend)/Business partner!

 

 

No comments: